сряда, 18 октомври 2017 г.

Zidane: 'My heart is white, I do not want to leave!'

After so many successful years in Real Madrid - first as a footballer, and now as a mentor, Zinedine Zidane considered himself more than one employee in the club. My heart is white - he said today whether he would sign with Barcelona. - I`m here now, and so it was like a player. At the end of my contract as a footballer I received many offers from other teams, but I was categorical that I did not want to go anywhere. So it is now.

Tomorrow against Getafe the world champion will take his team for a hundredth time. At that time, he won awards, but he repeated that the most important thing for him was the title of the Primera Division, leaving behind the two triumphs in the Champions League. `I want to continue to take advantage of what we have here, ` Zuzu commented.


The coach reported that Gareth Bale will not be able to play in the upcoming round because of his injury. Zidane did not want to share an opinion about why the Welsh striker so often suffers from some injuries: I`m not a doctor or a physiotherapist to comment. I have full confidence in the people who work here, but I can not do anything else myself. Gareth suffers most of all. The coach also did not want to talk about a possible sale of Bale, as spoken in the English media.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар