понеделник, 16 октомври 2017 г.

Sharapova: 'This is a special title!'

Maria Sharapova came to the first title after returning to the court after triumphing in Tianjin, China. The former number 1 in the world did not hide that it means much to her. `It`s a special title, a special win, I have not held a trophy for a winner in a tournament for two years, and the feeling is great, ` said the Russian woman, `the beginning of the tournament from contact paid tips was so cold and there were not many fans. we played with a full court and so much enthusiasm and energy. When you get the last point in that atmosphere, everything comes in. You have to appreciate these moments and never take them for granted. `

Sharapova is now leavingfor Moscow where she will play in her homeland, and this will be her last tournamentand the season: `I look forward to playing in my homeland, which will be my last year`s participation, and I`m going to go there with the titl e means a lot, but I want to end it hard, even though things are developing very fast. ` I do not remember the last time, in which I played three consecutive tournaments, and I will give it all because I know how many fantastic fans I have there. `

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар