събота, 28 октомври 2017 г.

Ibrahimovic: 'The Champions League is not equal to my 33 trophies!'

The Manchester United Swedish midfielder Zlatan Ibrahimovic said in an interview that he is dreaming of winning the Champions League, but is not obsessed with the idea of being ready to exchange for his remaining 33 trophies. This is a goal that I set myself up in every season. But if they offer me a choice to win it, giving in return the remaining 33 trophies, I would refuse. In my opinion, the assessment of a player is what he earned in the long run, not a short triumph. I know a lot of players who have won the Champions League, who then have not achieved anything.

I earn trophies every year, no matter which club analyzed by live soccer I am. Everyone knows that I miss the Champions League and I am doing my best to change this fact. If that happens, I will be at the top of the world, the Swede said.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар