четвъртък, 29 март 2018 г.

Mijatovic: 'It is ideal for Real Madrid!'

The former Real Madrid striker Predrag Mijatovic spoke gruffly about Argentinian giant Mauro Icardi. Inter Milan`s name is more and more popular for the transfer to Saturn Bernabeu and the Serbian footballer believes he would fit perfectly with the lineup of the White Ballet.

'I expect Real Madrid to become Real Real Madrid next season. In other words, I expect serious recruits that have been missing in recent years. They need a central striker, and at the moment, Ikardi and Kane have marked a lot. I can tell you which of you I personally prefer. Unlike the English, the Argentines have never had a problem with the adaptation in Spain. I like Icardi because he is young, he has a great sense of goals and also has a payback clause!' Mijatovic said. Argentina`s ransom clause is worth 120 million euros, but it can only be activated in two weeks in July.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар