събота, 3 декември 2022 г.

Live soccer match Kasper Ruud: I don`t want to offend Alcaraz, but if my life was at stake in an indoor hard match, I would choose Djokovic to play him

The fourth racket of the world Kasper Ruud commented on the form of Novak Djokovic.

I did not watch his match against Tsitsipas - it was already quite late, I think I had dinner. But I watched bits and pieces of the match with Rublev. He played phenomenally. He seems to be in excellent physical and mental condition.

I remember watching tennis on TV as a kid and Novak had crazy seasons. I especially remember 2011, when he won so much.

In my opinion, then he came to the final a little exhausted and unexpectedly lost. He probably didn`t play that much this year, so he`s better prepared for the tournament. I think this is one of only 9-10 tournaments he has played this year. I`m sure he`s ready. He looks fresh.

In terms of tennis on this surface, he is the best player in the world. I don`t want to offend Alcaraz because he ended the season as the world number one, but if my life was at stake in a set or indoor hard match, I would choose Novak to play him.

You have to give him credit. But in Paris, he showed that he is also a man, a little unexpectedly lost in the final prediction by live football match to a young, but very strong opponent.

I think he plays great. Of course, I hope to meet him. This would mean that we both reached the final.

I`ll probably have to come up with something that I haven`t been able to do yet to stand a chance against him.


Kasper Ruud: I don`t want to offend Alcaraz, but if my life was at stake in an indoor hard match, I would choose Djokovic to play him Live soccer match - more details and information: Live soccer match

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар