сряда, 30 ноември 2022 г.

Matches live football Nick de Vries on F1 debut at 27:It doesn`t matter how old I am or how I got here

Nick de Vries believes that the age of the debut in F-1 is not so important.

The 27-year-old Dutch driver won the Formula 2 title in 2019, became the winner of Formula E in 2021, but only had his first Formula 1 race this year, and in 2023 he will spend the first full season with Alfa Tauri.

Compared to Max Verstappen, Charles Leclerc, Lando Norris or Mick

Schumacher Nick got into F-1 quite late, but he himself believes that this is not so important.

Everyone has his own path. In my opinion, neither my age nor how I got here matter. The only thing that really matters is getting the chance [to compete in F1].

It`s been almost a rollercoaster ride in my career, but in the end, it`s probably even better that the chance just came up now.

At times it seemed to me that the dream was moving away, but I never completely abandoned it, " said de Vries.

The key for the Dutchman was the replacement of Alex Albon, who was ill at Williams, at the Italian Grand Prix, after which the rookie of the team managed to immediately take ninth place in the race.

Stunning race, but I think the experience and maturity helped me to keep my sanity. The experience was great and I`m grateful for everything that happened in those days, " Nick added.




Nick de Vries on F1 debut at 27:It doesn`t matter how old I am or how I got here Matches live football - more details and information: Matches live football

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар