вторник, 22 май 2018 г.

Buffon: 'I have a week to decide for PSG!'

The legendary goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon revealed he has not yet made a final according partners of soccer live matches decision on Paris Saint-Germain`s proposal to continue his career in the French capital.

Buffon retired from Juventus after 17 years in the Torino grand on Saturday, and the news about his future in the last days came one after another. According to the penultimate information, he had already negotiated PSG and was expected to be officially announced on Wednesday, May 23rd.
'I`ll be at least for a week to calm down and come to myself after leaving Juventus, I`m 40, I`ve had time to make spontaneous and ill-thoughtful decisions. I need to carefully analyzethe situation is because the choice is not easy!`, Buffon told 'Sky Sports Italy' before the meeting with Andrea Pirlo in Milan, where he played along with scores of other world football stars who had played for years with the Maestro.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар