четвъртък, 27 юли 2017 г.

Buffon: `That may be my last season!`

The Juventus goalkeeper Gianluiggi Buffon has admitted that the upcoming 2017/18 season could prove to be the ultimate in his glorious career.
`This could be my last year and it is really very exciting. I want to try to enjoy the special things.`, commented Buffon.
`When you go to a place and you think it might be the last time, the more you appreciate its beauty and emotion you want to remember forever. The season will be special, but I want to do my best to try to make Juventus repeat its successes.`
`I don`t feel worried because I have not won the Champions League, it has never been a negative influence on me, not at the moment. The Champions League has always been a motivation for me to get better and enjoy the emotions coming out against certain players at certain stadiums.`, the player added.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар