сряда, 7 август 2024 г.

Football live Djokovic on hip injury: The situation is similar to the one I was in at the Australian Open two years ago. I think you understand everything now

Novak Djokovic compared his hip injury to his 2021 abdominal injury. Then he won the Australian Open with a muscle tear.

The situation is similar to the one I was in on our site two years ago. I think you understand everything now.

When you have little time to recover, you need to do everything possible to prepare - that is, train less and rest more.

You saw me at training on Monday - I was about 50% involved. I added it in the warm-up before the match, and everything was fine - not perfect, but fine. Let`s see what happens when the anti-inflammatory medications and pills stop working.

I`ll probably have serious inflammation. But a day of rest between matches predictions by voleyballpredictions gives you the opportunity to recover, and the experience of two years ago helps a lot. And it`s great that in the third set the leg felt better - usually, if the injury gets worse, the opposite is true.


Djokovic on hip injury: The situation is similar to the one I was in at the Australian Open two years ago. I think you understand everything now Football live - more details and information: Football live

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар