сряда, 3 май 2017 г.

Cristiano to the fans: `Don`t boo me!`

The Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has urged the fans of the team to stop the boos for him, as he had this season such cases.
`I am repeating it - I just want you not to boo me. I always try to do my best!`, said the lucky Portuguese footballer after his hat trick against Atletico Madrid last night.
`Our team was exceptional. Now it was my turn to score the goals, but it was the team that has been phenomenal since the first to the last minute!`
`That was a perfect match via football live matches for us and we got a good lead, but things are not done yet. Atletico is very good and we have to be careful of the second leg. I am so glad I scored my goal no 400 for Real Madrid!`, added Cristiano Ronaldo.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар