вторник, 7 март 2017 г.

Nicklas Bendtner joined a Norwegian team

The former Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner left Nottingham Forest only 6 months after his arriving at the club.
The Danish footballer joined the Norwegian grand Rosenberg, as the transfer fee was not disclosed. The transfer could be made, since the window in the Nordic country is open until the end of the month.
The 29-year-old Bendtner had scored only 2 goals in 17 appearances for Nottingham but he has recently renewed normal training after an injury. He hopes that in Norway he will return to good shape.
`I am not an expert on Norwegian football, but I know that Rosenberg is a solid club via soccer live matches that knows how to derive the best out of the players. It is a similar stability I have missed lately and I hope that now it will help me to improve. I can promise only ambition since I have been hungry for football and goals.`, said Bendtner in front of the site of the Norwegian grand.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар