петък, 11 декември 2015 г.

Ronaldo: `Benitez should stay at Real Madrid.`

The star of Real Madrid, Cristiano Ronaldo, surprisingly supported the mentor of `white ballet`, Rafael Benitez. In recent weeks there have been rumours that the two are in a serious conflict, which affected the shape of the football player.
The Portuguese, however, revealed that he had personal problems that have hindered him to show the best of himself. In recent matches adviced by football insider Ronaldo, regained his form and protected his monitor. According to him, `Rafa Benitez is doing a good job` and should stay at the helm of the team from the Santiago Bernabeu.
`It wasn`t just the personal problems I had and the physical ones, but I`m not going to use all this as an excuse for my poor form. We are not aliens, we also go through tough times, but they are now in the past and I feel better and better. It`s normal to have ups and downs.`, commented Ronaldo.
`Now I am much better, I feel better and it is visible on the field. I feel good with Benitez. I think he is doing a good job for the team and should continue in this way.`, said the Portuguese national, who was nominated for the Golden Ball along with Messi and Neymar.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар