четвъртък, 6 август 2015 г.

Serena Williams will play again in Denmark

For a second consecutive year in the Danish town of Herning will be held an exhibition tournament from live football at the end of the tennis season.

At it again will participate the world number one Serena Williams, last year she played a match against Ana Ivanovic.

This time a rival of the American will be her good friend Caroline Wozniacki.

The mini competition The Energi Champions Battle-2015 will be held on the 26th of November , states the site of the Women`s Tennis Association.

In addition, there will be a duel of coples between Frederick Nielsen from Denmark and the Briton Jonathan Marray and the duet of Horia Tecau (Romania) and Jean-Julien Roger (Netherlands).

"I`m looking forward to play in Denmark. I always feel excitement especially when I`m in front of my home crowd. Against me will be Serena and this is absolutely great. She is not only my best friend, but also one of the best tennis players in the history. I think that this evening will be great, "said the fifth-ranked Wozniacki.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар