неделя, 24 май 2015 г.

Rafa: Djokovic? I have a long way to a match with him

Rafael Nadal gave the official press conference prior to the start of the "Roland Garros". We recall that the champion of the last five years and a total of nine-times champion in Paris had a tough draw, he found himself in a quarter with Novak Djokovic. This means that both of them can meet even at the quarterfinals. Round sooner Rafa can compete with Grigor Dimitrov. Here`s what the Spaniard said at the meeting with the media:

"I came here with good feelings. It is normally when you lost more matches from previous years, yiur confidence to suffer. I think the last time I improved too much my game. I feel good and I will try to make a great tournament. I think ,I can handle, "said Nadal.

About the possible quarterfinal with Djokovic, Nadal said: "It will be great to face him. But the tournament has not started yet. To become our battle a fact, I must first win 4 matches, but it will not be easy. My concentration is now to my first match in Paris. "

Nadal was asked also what he is thinking about the common questions about his form. His response was more than curious: "I can lie here (the press conference), but when I go out on the court it`s no possible to lie."

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар